|Zhaofengxiang Building, No. 8, Liye Road, Dongfang Community, Songgang Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen, Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||MSDS , RoHs , ISO9001 , ISO4001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Inner packaging plastic tray, outer packaging industrial carton , 36.8cm*29.5cm*21.8cm|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, Alipay|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces Per Day|
|Nominal Voltage:||3.7V||Charge Current:||0.2C/0.5C/1.0C|
|Cycle Life:||Over 500 Times||Soft Pack Weight:||About 0.4g|
|Max Charge And Discharge Current:||2.0CA(200mA)||Warranty:||1 Year|
lithium polymer cells,
lithium polymer lipo batteries
SUNHE Curved 041235 100mAh 3.7V Lithium Polymer Battery Cell , Custom Li-Polymer Battery Cell
Main features of Lithium Polymer Battery
1. Flexibility on various sizes with Thickness
2, high discharge plateau, average voltage over 3.7V, low internal resistance, fast charging;
3. Good safety, Protection against over charge, over discharge and over current.
4. The long cycle life expectancy is safe and high, Memory free effect, eco-friendly, low self-consumption
5. wide application : MP3/MP4, ear 3G/CDMA/GPRS/GPS mobile phone, PDA, digital camera, camera and
other digital products.
|1||Nominal Capacity||100mAh||0.5C Standard discharge|
|3||Nominal Voltage||3.7V||Mean Operation Voltage|
|4||Delivery voltage||3.7~3.9V||Within 10 days from Factory|
|5||Charge Voltage||4.2V±0.03V||By standard charge method|
|6||Charge current||0.5C||50mA||Standard charge|
|8||Cell Internal Impedance||≤720mΩ||
Internal resistance measured at AC 1KHZ after 50% charge
Lithium Polymer Battery Precautions and Safety Instructions
(1) Guarantee to keep the battery in good repair in 12 months from the shipment.
(2) Please use 0.5C current to charge up 60% capacity after the battery placed 3 months.
(3) Before Use the battery, carefully read the instruction manual and battery labels on the surface.
(4) Need to use the original battery charger, and should be placed in a dry ventilated place.
(5) Such as long-term when not in use, the battery charger to charge state half full, remove the battery from the device and separated, to avoid metal contact with the battery, causing
short-circuit or damage to the phenomenon.
(6) In use or during storage, battery found there has been high fever, leakage, odor, distortion and other anomalies, please stop using it immediately and stay away from the battery.
(7) Do not short-circuit the battery positive and negative, and careful not to allow the battery to moisture, to avoid danger.
(8) Using, keep away from heat, High pressure place, and do not beat, hit the battery.
(9) Battery end of life should be immediately removed from the equipment, Please properly handle security of spent batteries, do not put into fire or water.
(10) Shocks, high temperature, or contacts of sharp edge components should not be allowed in battery pack assembling process.
Storage of Lithium Polymer Battery
(1) Batteries should be charged to about 30% to 50% of capacity.
(2) Indoor storage in cool conditions without direct sun light on the packs or cartons.
(3) Store batteries in a dry location with low humidity, and a temperature range of –20°C to +30°C.
(4) Long-term storage can accelerate batteries self-discharge and lead to the deactivation of the batteries.To minimize the deactivation effect,store batteries in atemperature range of +10°C to +30°C.
(5) When charging for the first time after long-term storage,deactivation of batteries may have led to decreased capacity.Recover such batteries to original performance through repeating several cycles of fully charging and discharging.
(6) When storing batteries for more than 6 months,charge at least once every 6 months to prevent leakage and deterioration in performance due to self-discharging
Contact Person: Miss. Hellen